I know you loved getting my picks of the week last Friday, so I’m going to try to keep sharing new ones each week! This week there’s a lot of variety, with everything from healthy living to humor to business. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Post-Oscar Press Conference. Before watching this, I liked JLaw but couldn’t place why. Now I know. Girl’s witty and so genuinely funny it’s impossible not to like her! If you watched the Oscars this year this one’s a must.
- 7 Healthy Foods That Will Make Your Skin Glow In a Bikini. If you’re not already on it, spring break is coming up fast! Luckily Her Campus put together some great tips for looking great in that bikini you’ve been dreading all winter.
- 4 Essential Questions to Ask at the End of a Job Interview. Whether you’re applying for coop or getting ready to join the real world, you always want to stand out from your competition. Asking these four questions are a good place to start!
- VSX Sports: VS Angel Workouts. This YouTube playlist is every girl’s dream for getting fit and looking great. Victoria’s Secret has made 13 workout videos on how to train like and angel, wherever you are. Runway butt and arms, here I come!
- 11 Simple Concepts to Become a Better Leader. Who’d have thought the LinkedIn Today blog could be so helpful? No matter what industry you’re in, Kerpen’s concepts are great for strengthening your interpersonal communication skills and become a better leader for a thriving business.